Thursday, June 2, 2011

Food Log-- 6.2.11

Breakfast: Green Trail Mix Pancakes without the green
Lunch: Almond butter and bananas on homemade whole wheat buns, red pepper strips, honeydew melon (kids ate it all-- I got none!), raw chocolate covered cookie dough balls (Chris said they were the best sweet thing he's had in awhile!)
Snack: One marshmallow and one piece of white chocolate fudge (Bad Janet for all that sugar!)
Dinner: Split Pea burgers on homemade whole wheat buns, (onion, tomato, ketchup, mustard, spinach on top), roasted carrots, deviled eggs


Mmmm, my Chris made the deviled eggs tonight (we are using a hard boiled egg in the trap in the garden to try and catch the groundhog, who ate the first broccoli stalk off my best broccoli plant today and must die) and I told him, "You are a good cooker-guy!"  I'm so lucky to have a good-cooker-guy as my husband!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if it will work, but I've heard that spraying plants with hot pepper oil spray will deter some animals from eating your plants. It might be worth a try...

    June 2, 2011 6:58 PM

    ReplyDelete