Okay so, off the top of my head, here is what I want to have for dinner the next few weeks. I haven't asked the troops what they want yet, so I may have to make some additions. :-)
- Taco Corn Fritters (Chili?/ Beans and rice?) Salad
- Vegetable Tetrazzini
- Potato Soup
- Vegetable soup
- Hummus, veggies, pitas, (something else)
- Orzo Salad (like we had at Easter) I don't really have a recipe, so when I make it, if it's good, I'll post it for you to enjoy too. Because, it was awesome!
- Coleslaw with something.... (what really sounds good here is hot dogs. But I don't know if I want to pay as much as the hot dogs we eat cost, or go to the OTHER store that only carries them... )
- Socca with something.... (maybe a roasted veggie and socca sandwich? I'm not good at making socca yet, but I want to be. And, I found garbanzo bean flour at Wegman's! I was looking in the wrong aisle before...)
- Black Bean Burrito Bake (I probably won't use as much cheese as she does this time, since we have cut way back on dairy) and fresh veggies
- Quinoa Burgers and potato wedges and broccoli
- Green waffles and green gravy (MAYBE... Ben asked for it the other day)
- Chicken and vegetables (sweet potato wedges?)
This week, hopefully I'll be back a bit more than last week. I hope to tell you about our garden and the changes taking place there, and why I was so excited about a turkey carcass!