Saturday, April 30, 2011

Menu Plan 4.15.2011 Revisited

Thanks to everyone who gave me ideas to have for dinner last time!  We made it through, with your help! Here's how the menu worked out at our house the last few weeks:

  1. Zucchini spaghetti (Ben's request this week) with cous cous, beans and creamy garlic sauce (Something I threw together and possibly could write about!)
  2. Beans and rice
  3. Beans and rice with Taco Corn Fritters (Everyone in my family LOVED these!!)
  4. "Macaroni for dinner," as requested by Sam... Not sure exactly what that one's going to end up being :-) Vegetable tetrazzini (Thanks again, Aunt Joanne!)-- we ate almost the whole pan of this-- I will definitely make it again!
  5. Potato soup
  6. Mashed potatoes and sauerkraut
  7. Split pea soup with biscuits
  8. Vegan Lasagna (or maybe a vegan lasagna recipe that I modify with ricotta cheese instead of tofu) 
  9. Vegetable soup
  10. Beans and rice again! (I really love this with taco seasoning and hot sauce, and my kids all eat it willingly, too!)
  11. Pizza with millet crust (toppings: broccoli, mushrooms, onions, yellow peppers)
  12. Pizza with regular-type crust (Same toppings as before!)
  13. Tuna fish on homemade pitas and hummus with veggies
  14. Easter dinner-- turkey, ham, amazing orzo salad, regular-type salad, green beans with pine nuts, buttery delicious dinner rolls (a la my uncle Andre!)
  15. Baja Fresh at my mom's (vegetarian burrito with guac that we split)
  16. Vegetarian Chili with cauliflower
  17. Cauliflower and Potato Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment