Saturday, March 19, 2011

Menu Plan 3.19.2011

So I realize it has been more than two weeks since I posted a menu plan-- almost three weeks! I ended up going out of town at the beginning of last week, so that threw my blogging and menu plan off a bit.  In a good way, of course!  :-)

Here's what I got for the next two weeks:
  1. Spaghetti with veggie sauce
  2. Wings, broccoli, homemade sauerkraut
  3. Chili
  4. Bean soup
  5. Asparagus pesto*
  6. Potato and spinach curry
  7. Palak Paneer (Spinach and cheese curry) with coconut spice rice*
  8. Homemade Sauerkraut with green mashed potatoes and leftover grilled steak
  9. Asian Anise soup* with hummus and veggies
  10. Butternut squash soup with socca
  11. Red cabbage slaw with lime vinaigrette* and a roast
And the extras that I want to make:
  1. Granola
  2. Sweet Nut Mix*
  3. Chipotle flax crackers*
  4. Sweet Carrot Bread*
  5. Zucchini coffee cake (only use half the sugar)
  6. Whole wheat honey scones (Use less honey-- 2-3 TBS)
*Recipes from Breaking Free: Truths for Healthy Living

I'll check back in a week or two to let you know how my meals really turned out.  I love the flexibility of meal planning like this!  I have everything I need for a variety of foods, but I can make what I feel like on a given day! What's your favorite dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment