- Spaghetti with veggie sauce-- homemade noodles with flax; roast zucchini and fennel tossed in.
- Wings, broccoli,
homemade sauerkraut--potato wedges and roast carrots
Bean soup Asparagus pesto*Chris has forever vetoed the asparagus pesto! Potato and spinach curry
- Palak Paneer (Spinach and cheese curry) with coconut spice rice*
- Homemade Sauerkraut with green mashed potatoes and leftover grilled steak
Asian Anise soup*with hummus and veggies-- we made the Green Energy Soup instead. Only Sam liked it. (Weird, right? That the two year old ate it and no one else? I thought so...) with homemade bread.
- Butternut squash soup
with socca-- with bread Red cabbage slaw with lime vinaigrette* and a roast-- will have next time!
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice casserole that I kind of made up on the fly. I'll have to share the recipe this week. :-)
- Kids: Pizza-- well, more like tomato pie, with broccoli, tomatoes and shredded carrot on top Mom and Dad: Date to Burrito Loco with friends!!
Granola Sweet Nut Mix* Chipotle flax crackers*
- Sweet Carrot Bread*-- this was pretty good! I used prunes instead of raisins. Ben didn't like it.
- Zucchini coffee cake (only use half the sugar)-- SO GOOD. Made it twice. mmm. Will make again, and soon! (I have frozen shredded zucchini in my freezer from last year's garden. That makes this recipe a snap to throw together!)
- Whole wheat honey scones (Use less honey-- 2-3 TBS)-- deliciousness.