Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dire State of my Pantry!

In the front is my empty sucanat containers... and if you look carefully, you can see the nearly empty gallon jar of honey behind

Lacking sugar.

All that is left of the 50lb bag of oats I bought in my Miller's video back in march...

I am COMPLETELY out of wheat!  What's a girl to do?!!? 

I also have no raisins, or craisins, am dangerously low on all my almonds, walnuts, cashews (out), pecans (out).  I am out of some key spices as well (like, mustard powder, onion powder, peppercorns, ... just off the top of my head).  I WILL go through my cabinets more thoroughly before we go later this week.  

Needless to say, a Miller's run is NECESSARY this week!  Looking forward to going with my MIL and also going to check out the Lancaster Central Market.  I might remember to take some pictures and possibly post them for you to see sometime in the next four to six months.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment