Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Phytic Acid Article

I discovered this article from Bread Beckers tonight and wanted to share it. 

It really made me think, and while I will continue predominantly sprouting grains as our source of flour, I will not be so harsh on myself if we run out once in awhile, or if I just feel like making oatmeal for breakfast (as you may know, we have an oatmeal obsession in our house!), even though I didn't soak it last night... etc. 

Anyway, I know most of you are not on the soaking/sprouting route right now, but I wanted to share this article.  Until now, my biggest influence in my soaking / sprouting conviction has been Sally Fallon and Nourishing Traditions.  Which I still love and will continue to read and from which continue to glean amazing amounts of wisdom. 

Goodnight for now!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment