Friday, May 10, 2013

Lentil Crackers ... my to do list

in the Hopeful Kitchen: Buckwheat, Seed & Lentil Crackers (Raw & Gluten-Free!)

Now that we are gluten free, I need to be on top of making snacks.  I found this recipe that looks great to try, but I haven't had a chance to make them yet.  I need to find some snacks that are easy to make, especially big quantities, so I can freeze them.  Gluten free snacks from the store are too expensive!

:-)

Will be posting soon on how our gluten free life is going this time around.  I will say it is much better than the last time we did this.  (I find it interesting that there is a cracker recipe in the post from two years ago!) I forgot about this cracker recipe and look forward to making it again.  I also recently made up some crackers that worked really well, and Chris and I even discussed if we could use it like a flatbread/ pizza crust. Of course I will have to post that another day.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment